Covid 19 Emergency Lock Down
ZSD will continue to operate during the current covid 19 pandemic emergency lock down. We provide critical business continuity services. However, as far as possible, we will be working from home so that our employees do not uncessarily contribute to the spreading of this virus and are not unecessarly exposed themselves. Thus the following arrangements have been put in place:
- The primary means of contacting ZSD is by e-mail to Support Support. Please send an e-mail first with details of your request. This logs the call and makes the information available to all of our support staff.
- Then, if necessary, call our lockdown help number (+27) 021-276-1060 during office hours. Monday to Friday, 8h30 to 17h00 South African Standard Time (UTC+2), This will be operated by our staff from remote locations.
- Our offices will be closed to visitors during the lock down period.
- Our office telephone will not be answered.
- Deliveries and collections etc will be subject to appointment only.
It is our intension to provide full services, as far as possible, to our clients during this challanging time.